I have some blogging friends who have started a "write your own caption" contest.
I saw this picture and thought I just had to let you write your own caption.
Here's the deal, you have 3 days to leave a comment on this post. I'll choose a winner and let you know! It'll be fun!
I saw this picture and thought I just had to let you write your own caption.
Here's the deal, you have 3 days to leave a comment on this post. I'll choose a winner and let you know! It'll be fun!
8 comments:
First of all I love that you chose this pic for your game!!
Zeke: NO, don't touch me!
Holt: I thought we were friends...
Ah Munna Eatchoo!
Holt:: That's it! I told you to stop trying to eat my face. I'm going to bite you.
Zeke:: Ehhh!Ahhh! Back off fool!
Holt and Zeke later (just after the picture was taken) calmed down began drooling and laughing again.
'Sup, Gangster?
Hey friend, you need to pop that collar for the shirt to look right. Who dressed you anyway, your mom???
Lay off me, I like this look. It's called toddler sophisticate.
okay okay....one more::
Holt:: "Let me see your chest hair."
Zeke:: "Not in front of the ladies Holt!"
i don't have a caption - but my vote is for jason's last comment. i love it!
In light of the conversation between the dads today:
Holt: Zeke, I just love that shirt, it's so colorful!
Zeke: We should go shopping!
Post a Comment