Monday, August 10, 2009

More Vaca Summer 09

My mom and I went to a cute little coffee shop for lunch one day. Instead of getting a number to keep at our table until our food was ready, we got this country board. I have to be honest, I teared up (yes, I love this country too).
So here's to all my friends who live there. I pray for you daily!!!

We also went to a little miniature golf course. I love this picture of my mom. Just look at that smile!

Look at those clouds. We played anyway and had a blast!

I saw this sign while I was in Waynesville on my first trip. I resolved that we would go the next time we were in town.

Me and Mom at Butts on the Creek getting ready for our delicious BBQ.
It was soooo good! This will be a regular place for us to be sure!

No comments: