Tonight I came across a chest that my granddad made for me. In it I had things from high school. Instead of keeping it all, I took this picture. Amazingly, I had kept a ton of flowers. Why? I have no idea. They certainly don't keep.
So here it is, Today's Ten, High School Memories
1. Super-large "I love you" balloon from my high school sweetheart
2. Newspaper bouquet also from my high school sweetheart
3. A corsage or two from proms and sports banquets
4. My cousin Danny and Kristi's wedding napkin
5. My high school parking tag
6. My invitation to Kappa Phi Delta as well as some invitations to Kappa functions
7. A note from my Grandmom about a silver coin she gave me
8. A student leadership council meeting from my youth group at church
9. A paper chain from the sides of that old school printer paper
10. A poem, "To Remember Me," about more than organ donation
No comments:
Post a Comment