Monday, September 07, 2009

Summer's Gone, Fall is Here, Contest Time!

It's a sad time of year for some. Summer is over. Well, if you're a bit weepy over this change of season, I've got a fun pick-me-up for you.

I made this fun treat jar full of mellowcreme pumpkins for a friend. Because she loves them. And because I passed them in the store today and thought of her. I think she might read my blog in which case I have just ruined a very fun surprise. Shame on me.

Well, there were exactly enough of those yummy mellowcreme pumpkins to make another fun treat jar. I thought I'd give you a chance to win it.

Here's the so simple rules:
Leave a comment on this post (or send me an email) with your favorite fall memory or thing to do in the fall.
If you get your friends to leave comments and one of them wins, I bet they'll share with you. :)
I'll end the contest, umm, Thursday at midnight.

ENJOY!

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Best Fall memory: Mom taught me to ride my bike at Odell Weeks in the leaves so when I fell I wouldn't get hurt. That's one smart mom!

April said...

one of my favorite things to do in the fall AND fall memory was going to the mountains with YOU! :) Remember we went hiking, took awesome pictures along the road, made cards and candy apples, went "mining" haha, toured the caverns...so so fun, and we get to do it again this year!! i'm so lucky :)