This weekend was the long-awaited Purse Party!
I'm going to post a series of blog posts on the planning, carrying out, and following up on a Purse Party.
This is just the sneak peek.
________________
If you decide to do a Purse Party of your own, please let me know about it!
________________
The rest of the Purse Party posts can be found here:
Purse Party Supurselatives
Purse Party Schedule w/o Photos
Purse Party Schedule
Purse Party Planning
Purse Party Origins
Purse Party Sneak Peek
If you decide to do a Purse Party of your own, please let me know about it!
________________
The rest of the Purse Party posts can be found here:
Purse Party Supurselatives
Purse Party Schedule w/o Photos
Purse Party Schedule
Purse Party Planning
Purse Party Origins
Purse Party Sneak Peek
2 comments:
Ooh, a sneak peak! I will be checking back for more information. It looks like lots of girly fun:-)
Hate I missed it, can't wait to hear about it and maybe start helping plan the next...
Post a Comment