The game that we played at our Purse Party was called Supurselatives. It was a play on word with Superlatives, as in Senior Superlatives.
Each category had a prize that semi correlated. Here's what we did. I can't remember all the prizes and mostly they don't matter but I'll tell what I can remember and suggest types of theme prizes.
Supurselative (what it means)
prize
Most likely to succeed (oldest purse)
a personalized address tag
Best dressed (newest purse - price tag still on?)
a gadget of somesort
Most dependable (biggest purse)
something organizational
Most photogenic (smallest purse)
small picture frame
Most spirited (most creative purse - group votes on this one)
something crafty
Most popular (guest who brought the most purses - just give the award, don't tell how many she brought on her own, share how many bags TOTAL were brought for encouragement)
gift card - Target is always a hit!
Cutest couple (if any 2 of the same purse)
same prize for both - we used 2 sets of cards
I actually pulled off all these prizes for next to nothing. The only thing I bought was the giftcard. The other things were from my gift bin for just such an occasion and from my (maybe-too-large) card stash.
________________
If you decide to do a Purse Party of your own, please let me know about it!
________________
The rest of the Purse Party posts can be found here:
Purse Party Supurselatives
Purse Party Schedule w/o Photos
Purse Party Schedule
Purse Party Planning
Purse Party Origins
Purse Party Sneak Peek
New Blog... I'm a dot com!
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment