
Once a year I go on a discipleship weekend with the girl I disciple. This was our view this year! The color in the trees were just changing.

We built a fire to keep us warm (the pilot light went out on the heater - don't worry, we got it fixed).
The stack of items in the bottom right on the picture were for our mini silent prayer retreat while we were there. You can read more about it on my other blog (
Beyond the Photos).

My brother was on his way to visit with some friends and met us for dinner at our favorite local eatery. Such good BBQ and a quaint atmosphere.

What a wonderful weekend!
I love the responsibility given by God to teach younger women. It is such a joy to trust God with the spiritual growth of this wonderful young lady, especially.
1 comment:
such a wonderful weekend :) i'm thankful for you too <3
Post a Comment