Friday, October 30, 2009

Newborn Shoot, shot

There is a reason why newborn photo shoots are done within the first 10 days of birth. SLEEP!
What happens when newborns aren't sleeping? They move. They can't help it. And it is adorable!
Baby B struck some great poses. We loved this one that he did after I tried to ball him up.
He seems to have gone into a growth spurt of sort because he didn't sleep any of the times I went over to take sleeping pictures. The fabulous trade off was getting to be better friends with his parents. :)

I'm looking forward to taking family shots of this new family!

1 comment:

Jenn Harrison said...

So sweet! How old was he there?

My last newborn was 12 days old so I was worried she wouldn't sleep...It did take about an hour to get her to sleep, but when we did we put a little space heater next to her and she stayed asleep and let us move her all around for well over an hour! Me and mom were drenched in sweat, but it was well worth it! I'd heard this trick before but never tried it...I can tell you now though I'll be doing it in EVERY newborn shoot from here on out!!