
Balloons? Well, yes. We are celebrating the opening of the new Brier Creek Campus of The Summit Church. Lori, Charlyn and I were working on untangling balloons. Jason G just wanted some camera time.

Chris, our awesome media guy took my camera on a tour of the worship center.

This is the view JD will have each Sunday as he begins his sermon. Those of you who have seen him preach know good and well that he won't stay behind that pulpit no matter how amazing it is!
Can you find Jason G? There were several of these pictures on my camera when it was returned to me. I think he and Chris set these pictures up!

I think this is the view from the back of the choir. Again, can you find Jason G?
Did I mention that we are in a warehouse? You can really tell in this picture. It is so cool!

While the rest of the Open House club was in the worship center singing and praying and getting oriented, the staff and some of our special friends hung out. When I walked back into this room I couldn't resist taking a picture of all these girls. Do you notice anything? Every single one of them is wearing pink!!! (Jenna isn't wearing pink and Rick is excused since he's a guy.)
Just a few minutes before this picture, and a much needed potty break, all the kids sat on the carpet with their eyes glued to Trevor Atwood. He has got to be the best story teller EVER! I even sat still listening intently! Way to go Trevor!
No comments:
Post a Comment