Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Last Week's Special Visit

Last week I had the honor of hanging out with some very special little buddies - one of my good friends' children. We didn't do such a great job on getting all of us in the picture but we tried. And boy did we have a good time while mom and dad were out!

James and Caroline made it in the first one.
I wish you could see more of sweet Caroline than just half of her face.

Ellie wasn't really ready for this one but look at those beautiful eyes!

Caroline, thank you for my sweet note! It is my bookmark in a book about trusting God. I pray that you will trust God with all of your life.
Ellie, thank you for letting me read to you and play Mr. Potato Head with you.
James, thank you for showing me how well you walk.