We had a Girls' Craft Day at my house today. It was such fun! We made marble magnets, bookmarks, and little notebooks. There are pictures of the projects below - excluding the little notebooks (I just forgot to take a picture of the girls' before they left and I didn't make a little notebook). Thank you, Hannah, for taking all our people pictures!
A word about their notebooks: The original plan was for the girls to make a few things for themselves and then to make some things for someone else. Before I gave the girls their notebooks we talked about who they would give it to and why. One of the girls said she was going to give it to her best friend because she's been such a great friend. She was the first girl to talk with her when she moved here and she encourages E often.
Here are some of my favorites! I'm going to find an "I" and pair it with the "do" magnet and give it as part of a gift to a friend that is getting married. The wheel will be paired with a Honda logo and be sent to my cousin who loves Hondas (Hey Markie!). I've thought about doing a number set and sending it to a teacher friend of mine. The sky's the limit!!! Be careful, this project is quite addictive!
No comments:
Post a Comment