Thursday, June 19, 2008

Out of office friendships are great!

Bethany is one of the fabulous girls I work with on The Summit's staff. And as you can tell here, she is quite the character. She loves the Lord and she loves people and she loves for people to love the Lord.

We hung out after work today. A little stop by the ole Harris Teeter for chicken salad fixin's turned into a perfect photo op! Thanks for the idea Bethy!

Our yummy dinner of chicken salad croissants, bbq baked lays, and strawberries!

"Welcome Home"?
Yep, this sign made it's second trip in one week to the airport. I rode along with Bethany to pick up some other out of office friends. By the way, the wife wrote each of us the sweetest thank you note... for picking them up from the airport. It was a real note card too! JM, thank you for keeping sweet things in style. I love you!

1 comment:

Bethany Cox said...

Shanny Banany,

That "Customer in Training" cart looked wee tiny and silly, of course, when I stood next to it.

It's the perfect size for you, though!