I like that song. I'm a SCC fan. I have been for as long as I can remember. One of my good friends got saved in part because of one of SCC's songs, too. God uses some pretty (seemingly) minor things in people's lives to bring them to Himself.
Sorry for the lack of posts this week. It's not for the lack of pictures... It's just been a busy week getting ready for summer camp and Week of Hope. We are leaving in a few hours for the week for camp. Please be praying for our students and leaders. I am expecting BIG things from God this week - lasting life change in the lives of these students!
Maybe it will be a little thing - a note from a leader, an overheard conversation, or the kindness of someone at the lunch table - that will spur these students to think seriously about the claims of Christ. The gospel will be shared this week - many times and in many ways. Pray that these students will respond to God's grace in humility and godly sorrow which leads to repentance.
Thank you for joining with me in the gospel!
Here are some of the lyrics to the Steven Curtis Chapman song, Let Us Pray:
Let us pray, let us pray, everywhere in every way
Every moment of the day, it is the right time
For the Father above, He is listening with love
And He wants to answer us, so let us pray
He wants to answer us, so let us pray! Don't be afraid to ask God for BIG things!
New Blog... I'm a dot com!
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment