Thursday, October 09, 2008

2.42 groups have started

Our 2.42 groups started tonight. As you will see in the pictures below, Kim and I have a great group of middle school girls!

going for the smile shot

This may have been one of the funniest moments of the night. Rather, the few minutes after this picture. Here's how it went down. Matt (Kim's husband) was so kindly taking our pictures. We did our smiling picture and then I said, "Okay, now everyone pretend like you are sleeping." After Matt took the picture he said, "Okay" and then our sweet smiler said, "I was smiling, I thought we were doing another smiling picture." Well, now that I've typed it out it doesn't sound as funny. If you know our sweet smiler, you'll laugh. I just know it. :)

But the best part was when I was looking at these pictures. Our sweet smiler chose the most dead-looking asleep pose that she could think of and since we were all "asleep" we had no idea. :)

And, at the girls' request, a silly pose picture. Sorry Kim, and JA, it seems your poses were out sillied. Yeah, I totally made up a word.

So, please pray for our students. There are 12 groups meeting around the area each Wednesday night sometime between 6 and 9. We desire that these individual students connect with God and become more like Christ.

No comments: