Thursday, October 30, 2008

Live from CA

Our only team picture to date.
We had just gotten back to our hotel and were pretty wiped out.

We have so many funny poses from this short photo shoot. Love you!

Reunited!!!!

At the big tree (more pictures later) with the Ds. The last time they were off the continent I was with them. :)

Outside of the mosque

Ayran - yummy or yucky? We'll see.
Yes, D, we had Iskander. I like Doner, Durum, and Lomacun better.

I can't really tell you how moving this picture is. When I get home, I hope to have some conversations with some of you about it.

Downtime over Uno!

Apparently M's hugs are head-butts. So funny!

Short and sweet is all I have time for. I hope you enjoyed it!

1 comment:

Grammie Babs said...

I LOVE them - keep 'em comin', Shannon! Looks like you're having tons of fun. What's that scary thing on the big screen the girls are watching?! Give them all BIG hugs for us back here! Love you, barbara