
L and S are growing up and now have a new baby brother.
I love you boys! Thanks for letting me play with you at the park and have dinner with you at the restaurant. I'll see you later.
"We're fishing!"

It went something like this: Erin and I were talking and L was playing. Several times he said, "I wonder who could help me build this river." I thought he was trying to get his brother to come play. Then he said, "I think maybe Miss Shannon could help me." (How precious! I love this boy!!!) I couldn't resist. When I got over to him he quickly let me know that we needed rocks for the river and sent me on my way. I can't wait to see what fun things God does with him.

As we were leaving the park I asked L to give me his best cheesy smile. This is what I got. Perfect!

I asked S the same thing. This is what I got. Yeah, he was totally done with the park. That's a cricket in his hand and a grasshopper on his shirt. Love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment