I just stumbled upon a gold mine!
Okay, not really gold but something just as FUN! A dozen or so Laffy Taffy. Get ready for some knee-slappin', belly-jigglin', cheek-hurtin', fall-on-the-floor comedy.
Okay, not really gold but something just as FUN! A dozen or so Laffy Taffy. Get ready for some knee-slappin', belly-jigglin', cheek-hurtin', fall-on-the-floor comedy.
What does a ship say when it's cold?
Shiver me timbers.
What were Tarzan's last words?
Who greased the vine?
Why did the boy throw butter out his window?
He wanted to see a butterfly.
Why did the elephant cross the road?
Because it was the chicken's day off.
What does a chicken and a band have in common?
They both have drum sticks.
What does a bee sit on?
His bee-hind (behind).*
Why did the skeleton go to the movies by himself?
He had no body to go with him.
What is a Buccaneer?
Expensive corn.
How do you get an alien baby to sleep?
You rocket.
How do you know when the moon is going broke?
When it's down to a quarter.
Do you know what Mary had for dinner?
Everybody knows that Mary had a little lamb.
How do billboards talk?
With sign language.
What kind of chain is edible?
The food chain.
What do you get when you mix a fly, a Porsche, and a dog?
A flying carpet. **
Why do mother kangaroos hate the rain?
Because the kids have to play inside all day.
Why did the man take a hammer to bed?
Because he wanted to hit the sack.
What did the crop say to the farmer?
Why are you always picking on me?
Why did the sun go to school?
Because he wanted to be brighter.
In what month do people talk the least?
(I'm not going to answer this one for you.
Leave me a comment if you think you know the answer.)
Leave me a comment if you think you know the answer.)
I hope you had a few giggles!
*I think the best part of this one is that they actual had the "(behind)" typed on the wrapper as if we wouldn't get it. **I made this one a little more tricky than the original.
5 comments:
Is it May? My next guess would be March.
Logically, I would say February, because it has the least amount of days. But since this is a Laffy Taffy joke, I doubt the answer's that logical...
Geez...I've been thinking about this all morning. I got nothing.
But had you asked, "Which month are people least likely to tell the truth?" I'd say, July.
i agree with lori
but the best month is definitely april :)
May!
Ashlyn (Nick's sister) used to eat large amounts of laffy taffy daily, when she was in high school. One day Nick asked her for one (he was probably 6 years old). He ate it and immediately started laughing uncontrollably..... He thought that Laffy Taffy is what made you laugh!!!
Beth Young
Post a Comment