I have a few friends who I don't get to see in person.
Some I haven't seen in over two years.
Some I get to talk with on the phone.
Some I get to see because God gave some guy somewhere (and a team of folks, surely) some super-smarts who invented SKYPE, who piggy-backed off of some guy who invented the internet, who piggy-backed off of some guy who invented the computer, who piggy-backed off of the guy who invented the TV, who piggy-backed off of the guy who invented the telephone, who piggy-backed off of the guy who invented electricity - which came from God's own creation.I just wanted to say thanks for visiting the blog... wherever you are. I saw a special visit from some friends who live far, far away and my face immediately lit up! We miss you terribly and pray for you often!!!
*I didn't put everyone on this post. I hope you understand! Love
*I didn't put everyone on this post. I hope you understand! Love
3 comments:
miss you too!
Supa-Sime we miss you!!!!
cool post!
Post a Comment