Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Pay It Forward

Did you ever see that movie? It was a pretty neat one. I'm not on the "do something good/nice just because someone else did something good/nice" train BUT Christ saved me and that is why and how I love others. (Luke 6:27-36)

One of my friends (and loyal blog-reader) is doing a Pay It Forward blog. I'm following suit. She bakes. I bake too but I'd much rather give my blog winners homemade cards or a free photo shoot.

So here it is: Pay It Forward - the way you pay it forward is by sending something to your blog winners that you have made - not something you buy. You use the talents or gifts that you have to make someone's day.

The first 3 people who comment on my blog and say that will promise to pay it forward in some way (either on their own blog like this, or do something else for people) are winners! Please say in your comment how to contact you (email, facebook, etc) and whether you would like homemade cards or a photo shoot.

Thanks! And Pay It Forward a lot in life - not just on a one time blog giveway.

1 comment:

Lori Gail said...

Ohhh, pick me, pick me! :) And I promise to pay it forward, and not just 3 times. I'd absolutely love a photo shoot! You know how to contact me. :)