Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Write the Caption


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blue Cow:: "Burn in Hades yellow angel demon! I told you to keep your hands off my twizzlers!"

Pink Thing:: "I'll save you yellow angel demon!"

Yellow Angel Demon:: "You lift me uuuup!!!"

Charlie:: "If only I had a wall..."

Lori Gail said...

Yellow Duck: "I can fly, I know I can...I CAN fly!"
Pink Monkey: "Well, this is going to go horribly wrong."
Blue Cow: Nods fervently in agreement with Pink Monkey.
[Some time later.]
Yellow Duck: "Okay, here I go!"
Pink Monkey to Blue Cow: "He really should have thought about a Plan B...can you say parachute? Or mini exercise trampoline?"
[Yellow Duke attempts his running start, but gets nervous and stops, but not quick enough.]
Yellow Duck: "Help!"
Pink Monkey: "I'll save you. Oh no! Help, Blue Cow!!"
Blue Cow: "I always knew it'd come down to my back and neck strength! Just don't look down!"
Yellow Duck: "I'm looking down!!!!"
Pink Monkey: "And it's kinda hard for me not to look down..."
[Insert picture.]


Okay, clearly that's more than just a caption...