Monday, November 27, 2006

First Signs of Christmas


These are the first Christmas lights I saw this year. Merry Christmas!

There's a story here folks... I was getting our Christmas ornaments and decorations out of the attic when I came across a Christmas tree. I knew it wasn't ours but I thought we should take advantage of it. So, I pulled it down from the attic and put it together. It even came complete with lights already on it. Last night the roommies put up decorations and ornaments. Isn't it a beaut?
Well, this afternoon I got a phone call from our rental agency asking if I had seen a Christmas tree that the previous tenants had left in the attic. They wanted to come pick it up.
NO WAY!!!
We had a tree for less than 24 hours but we had a tree for nearly 24 hours. And, hey, it makes for a funny story.

No comments: