Saturday, November 25, 2006

In January

For the past two falls I have been heard saying "Let's shoot for January" or "I'll be able to do that in January." On top of planning fun things to do with friends I've had a running list of things that I wanted to do, books I've wanted to read for fun, places I've wanted to visit. This fall is no different. Well, just a little. I don't have a list of things to do, books to read or places to visit.
So, here's your chance. Tell me your favorite must read books. Tell me what you would do if you had 6 weeks to spend doing whatever you please. Tell me the places that you feel the most at home (away from your home). Tell me your hobbies. I might just try your ideas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-spend a friday night at Todd General Store in Todd, NC to hang out with folks and listen to true bluegrass being played by local boys

-spend a day sitting by a river (with a fly rod of course, just in case you see a big Speck or something in there)

-hike to the top of Mt. Mitchell (the highest peak in NC, near asheville)

-drive to the ocean, jump in, drive back

there are just a few thoughts for you! of course, most of those will involve you being really cold if you do them in January... but it wouldn't stop me! the only thing stopping me is J-term :(