Sunday, November 19, 2006

Not so well photographed

Well, my digital camera and I aren't really getting along lately. I think it's sick and needs to go to the digital doctor. I have been having a lot of fun despite my plethora (Heffe, you don't even know what a "plethora" is!) of school work. Some friends and I made a beautiful baked chicken with roasted potatoes... I've had several picnics (some inside, some outside)... and lots of fun in the library.
I have a great week coming up this week... my parents are coming up for Thanksgiving! I'm hosting at my house - how exciting!!! I'll have lots of photos from that fun time (as long as my camera gets better).
Then, there's 1 1/2 weeks of class, finals and a 2 month break before my LAST SEMESTER of seminary!
Happy Thanksgiving friends!

1 comment:

The Cox Family said...

Shannon, what is the address for the Yeo's blog?