Saturday, January 27, 2007

Chasing Cars

(My car right after a deer hit it - with me in it.)
So I finally took my car in to get this dent (and some other deer damage) all fixed.
(Taurus - the rental car that I drove for 1 1/2 weeks.)
I had a rental car for 10 days. Weird. I drove away in my beautiful fixed car only to have it break down a few miles later.
(Lexus - the car that my fabulous boss let me drive for a few days)
My car got towed and I got a ride to SLW (studentLIFE worship). Then I got to drive this car home and the first day of class. Friday morning a friend of mine came over, helped me get my now broken car to the mechanic, we had lunch, I got ready for a dinner party, and...

... picked up my car! My car now!!! It looks brand new, doesn't it? Okay, so the sun and shadows don't really show how great it looks. You'll just have to trust me!

No comments: