Sunday, January 07, 2007

Quite a Weekend

Friday night I had dinner with my "family" - Sarah and I took a break from video searching for a photo.

Saturday night I went way down yonder to the paw-paw patch for a Belated New Year's Eve party at my friend Jennifer's house. What a fun idea... tape the New Year's Eve festivities and replay it the next week.


We played MadGab which happens to be one of my game specialties... and Morgan's... and Kara's. Kara pretty much carried her team to victory! You may be wondering why my entire team is looking at the clue and I am looking at Morgan. Well, if I told you that then my secret would be out and your team might beat my team the next time we met for a street match.



And today, Sunday, we had a joint wedding shower for Laura (above: middle on the couch, with her co-leaders and 10th grade small group girls) and Leslie (below: middle on the couch, with her co-leaders and 11th and 12th grade small group girls).


It was the cutest little holiday shower. The girls brought gifts to help Laura and Leslie decorate their new homes for different seasons and/or holidays. We made lovely Christmas balls with fun ribbon and polka dots and adorable flower pens.


No comments: