Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Some neglected fun of 2006

As I think back about 2006 I realized that most of my super fun times have been posted. There were several things that didn't make it to the blog (I don't think). I don't have pictures for these fun things so I'll just mention them here.
* I have a corner office... that I share with 2 of the coolest co-workers ever. For that matter, I work on the best staff ever and it is a joy to go to work!
* I moved in with 2 fabulous women who have challenged me in so many ways to walk more closely to the Lord.
* I had the simple pleasure of carpooling to school on Thursdays with a good friend of mine. 7:15am, car store.
* Thursday lunch with my best friend... and sometimes we were able to enjoy the company of her roommates as well.
* A sweet lady at my church (and her small group) provided a meal for our staff one day. There were several of us who couldn't make it because of school. She invited us to her house that night for leftovers. You can't beat that kind of hospitality!!!
* The library gang. Every Thursday afternoon between lunch and class a group of us sat around talking as we printed out papers. The 3 guys that were in the group (all married) made it their obsession to figure out why I wasn't dating anyone. They neither found out why nor found my future husband (to my knowledge).

No comments: