Friday, December 28, 2007

Anything else?

Does anything else really happen during December other than Christmas festivities? Why of course! Just not much! :)

Sometimes I forget about all the poor kiddos who have December birthdays. Some of our girls fall into that category. Not all of these, just 2.

I have been trying to get this picture for at least a year.
I love seeing these two names together!

Here are the little kids that I used to watch who have now, as you can see, grown up quite a bit.
It was so much fun to spend some time with them and see how they've grown. Not just in height either. They have gotten so good with their piano and talk about loving Jesus! I love these kids!

Tiff challenged me to a game of Battleship...

I won!
Don't worry, she beat me pretty badly at "Sorry!"

No comments: