Today's Ten - Things I enjoy about the Christmas time of year
1. Hearing my dad read the Christmas story from Luke on Christmas morning before we open presents.
2. Taking funny, sometimes blackmail worthy, pictures with the fam.
3. 24 hours of "The Christmas Story" on TBS. Okay, so I don't really love the movie but I think it's hilarious that a popular TV station plays one ridiculous movie for 24 hours straight!
4. Christmas parties... this year it's studentLIFE, Tacky Christmas Sweater, staff, and SummitLIFE group.
5. Just enough cold weather for just enough time to wear gloves, a scarf and a toboggan!
6. Mailing Christmas cards.
7. Seeing Christmas lights of many shapes, sizes, and stages of tackiness.
8. Christmas Spectacular! I get to go tomorrow night with the best small group ever! :)
9. Seeing friends I might not normally see. Celebrating Jesus' birth is a good reason to get together don't you think?
10. Remembering that Jesus' birth was followed 33 years later by His death for my sin (and yours) and followed by His resurrection that brings me life!!!
New Blog... I'm a dot com!
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment