Saturday, December 29, 2007

Cousins... identical cousins...

I got a chance to visit with some of my cousins on my way back home. For some reason the American flag is always our backdrop. Not a bad one I guess.

Grandmom lives with/next door to them.
Anyone know what Phil's "Hugh Gee" shirt means? Phil, hook me up sir!
Speaking of shirts in this picture, mine is a Metro Church shirt.
Here is their site www.loveismycause.com

Identical? Nah.
He's not so much a hugger either and, well, I am so I snuck one.

We were trying to get him to smile so we could see these beautiful dimples. I just happened to make him smile at something... or at least I just happened to be standing with him while he did. Robbie you are amazing!

Me and Gmom in front of the flag of course.

So if you spent the whole post trying to figure out who the identical cousins were, sorry. None of us are identical. :)

No comments: