Since it's still Christmas-time I'm going to fill you in on my top Christmas movies. I need to go ahead and let you know that I had a hard time coming up with 10 so, bear with me.
Without further ado, Today's Ten -
1. Miracle on 34th Street - for years, I had to watch this every Christmas
2. Elf - Minus the little bit of bathroom humor, this is a must see for me now! "Bye Buddy!"
3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas - the animated one, not the Jim Carey one. Who told someone that it was okay to turn a cartoon into a "real life" movie? Bad move. Little Suzy-Who, the Grinch and his dog were meant to be a cartoons, not a humans or animals.
4. White Christmas - This is a new one for me this year. No, really. I saw it for the first time last week with a friend of mine. A Christmas musical, how can you go wrong?
5. Home Alone - I think this is where my fear of flying solo comes from. And how cute is his face?!?!
6. It's a Wonderful Life - Well, it is!
7. Charlie Brown Christmas - Who doesn't love his Christmas tree and his Christmas singing?
8. Eloise at Christmastime - I love to watch this with Tiffany and Jack Logan (we'll probably watch it tonight)
9. Mary Poppins - Who knew this was a Christmas movie but it's been playing almost every day this past week and I like the movie so, "one of my favorite Christmas movies" it is!
10. Anything ClayMaytion! Seriously, I'm not sure what kind of kid it takes to want to grow up to be the guy/girl that moves those little people and animals and monsters a millimeter at a time for thousands (or millions or bagillions) of shots until it looks like the little guys are dancing or singing or whatever. Good work claymation people! Good work!
New Blog... I'm a dot com!
16 years ago
2 comments:
Great post. Like your list!
Here is mine, similar and probably not 10
1. White Christmas
2. Its a Wonderful Life
3. Frosty
4. Rudolph
5. Charlie Brown Christmas
6. Narnia (always winter, never Christmas)
7. Little Women (I think its because it starts out at winter time and Christmas)
See, I really only have 7.
Post a Comment