Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007... Runners Up

This Christmas has been unlike any other in so many ways.
One, my best pictures were eaten by one of the coolest presents I got this year (a digital picture frame). So, here are the runners up versions of the best picture from December 25, 2007.

All of us in our "I (heart) Santa" shirts.
Nanny wasn't in this picture because she wasn't awake yet. Her shirt (Santa saying "Ho! Ho! Ho!" would have made the picture.

I told Grandma to look and she did. She thought I was taking a picture of the tree, not us.
For the picture that that the frame ate she smiled because I told her to smile.

Obviously not the best picture of the 3 of us.

I actually took this one on purpose. The picture I wanted to post though was so cleverly funny. I had taken Bud's eyes out to make it look like he blinked during the picture... I even had my eyes closed to look like I blinked too. Oh well, we'll have to settle for this poor version of my mimicking Bud's closed mouth smile.

Matthew got me this cool Google toboggan.
Not bad picture of me. Not great picture of Matthew.

I may look more like one of those silly singing Christmas decorations that a "Santa" saying "Ho! Ho! Ho!" here.

So, there were the runners up versions of what were really great pictures that we took yesterday. Maybe you got a good laugh out of them. Maybe not.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i got a digital frame for christmas too!! :) love you!