Thursday, April 17, 2008

Game Day

Morgan and I showing off our Game Day faces - and jerseys.
Morgan is wearing her husband, Ryan's, old high school football jersey. I'm wearing Ben Wallace's Detroit jersey. I learned all I needed to know about his last 1 1/2 years in the NBA. Don't believe me? Just ask. And, no, I don't really follow the NBA - it's just a jersey for Game Day.

This isn't the best picture but it does show just how long my jersey is. A little more like a dress don't you think?

If you haven't already clicked on the link above...
Game Day is the series we are in right now with our students on Wednesday nights.
This is a shot of our worship band during the practice. Great job guys!

The guys thought it would be funny to get me to hang the studentLIFE banner this week. Ryan pulled a chair over and Brandon kindly took my camera. Here I am, trying with all my might to get the loop up to the hook. Yeah, I'm not going to make it.

That last picture may have been a little misleading. See, I'm on my tippy toes and reaching with all that my short arms can reach and... nothing. I'm totally okay with that - especially since the guys got such a kick out of it.

No comments: