Sunday, April 06, 2008

Shannon and Ellie the dog

Ellie the dog was my date this Friday night - and we had some fun with Photo Booth. I have to say "Ellie the dog" because my friend Jen, has a daughter named Ellie and, well, she's definitely NOT a dog. :)

a little hug - see her paw is behind my neck

i tried to get her to do an "excited" face - she chose, instead, the "i'm bored" look

a loving gaze

not quite sure what she was doing here - perhaps reading over my shoulder

i love that i got this moment captured - i really was in pain - her little nails were more than brushing my hair.
ellie does this quite often - we aren't really sure why - sometimes it means "play with me" or "i want to go outside" or "I want you to come lay on this couch and cuddle with me".
we cuddled.

2 comments:

Lainey Bug and John Stanley III said...

You look beautiful in these pictures!

Jenn Harrison said...

Hey girly!!

Since you're the first blogger I started keeping up with, I figured you should know that I too have (FINALLY!) given into the world of blogging!!

Here's me: http://jennharrison.blogspot.com/