
KMike is in town!!! I knew she was but I didn't know she was going to be visiting us at the office. I went up front on Thursday to see what questionable man was saying "LYLAS" and turned the corner and saw KMike coming out of one of the offices. I must admit I had to cover my mouth to conceal my scream of excitement. I am soooo going to miss her when she's gone in a week. I had to hold back my tears even then.

Thursday night I was a part of the grey-shirt team with Courtney who has just found out that she and her husband, Spence, (I work with both of them) are having a baby BOY! It may be hard to see his name tag but it's there "Baby Boy".
Sorry for the blurry picture.

And, the side shot. Proud mama!
No comments:
Post a Comment