
This morning my friend Kim, her boys, and I walked with whole bunch of other people for
Great Strides with Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. There is a little girl in her neighborhood with CF. There is also a lady I've been praying for for months now - she just received her double-lung transplant and is doing well!

After the walk and lunch I came home and started working outside.
The weather as perfect for sweeping the deck and driveway. When that was done I thought I'd clean up some of the trash that blows into our yard.

All this stuff ended up in our yard... somehow. I think too many people litter. Yuck!

This afternoon was a sweet time with good friends. One family is leaving in a few days and we spent some time praying over them.

You almost can't get a group of us together with out some fun and games.

This was too fun to pass up! The kids kept teasing David, trying to get him to chase them. So he did just that once. So funny!!!

Just some of the itty bitty
Crocs outside of the bounce house.

The boys who were too big for the bounce house picked up a game of basketball. Love it!

Isn't she adorable?!?! Striking the
Heisman! Her daddy was so proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment