
Table decor

Enjoying appetizers.

Our table: R and M

Our table: M & D

Our table: R, S and B

College sports are a BIG deal here. I still don't fully understand it.

Yes, we had karaoke at our Staff Christmas party. The interns sang, the lucky winners of "
Hannah Montana lip gloss filled microphones" sang, and then... then, there was the random group. The random group sang "The 12 Days of Christmas" complete with hand motions. Yikes! I wish I had video. Even a picture would have done but I couldn't get
it.

I mentioned the Hannah Montana present. See those slippers? That was another great gift in the "multi-site White Elephant" we played. His eyes light up too! Yes, it's true.

I love them!!!

There is so much I could say about this wonderful couple. They are an absolutely amazing testimony to the Lord's work in people's lives.
They catered our dinner and I wanted to pass their info on to you. If you're in the Durham area, hit 'em up for some catering! (I'm waiting to get their web addy so you can check them out. Check back soon!!!)

The
T.S.C.C.P.P.C.. Well, some of us anyway. Yes, I'll miss you when you're gone. Tear.

Thought this was a little fun to share with you.

The babies made a surprise appearance at the end of the party. I heart Holtie!
No comments:
Post a Comment