Monday, December 15, 2008

Tag! I'm it!

So I've received my first blog tag (the same one twice this week!). I've got mixed emotions about it. Although this is the only kind of tag that I would participate in, I've just lost my entire hard-drive so I don't have photos stored right now. Instead, I'll go to one of the online accounts (hooray for online accounts) and find my...

Oh wait, you don't know what the tag is.

1. Choose the 4th folder where you store the pictures on your computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder.

3. Explain the picture.

4. Tag 4 people to do the same.

NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc.)

Well, here it goes, thanks to Picasa!

Awe, I'm glad it was this picture! You can see the original post of this picture here.
This was taken last summer at the studentLIFE End of School Bash. It was a pool party and with just 30 minutes or so left it started raining. A bunch of us gathered on the patio for shelter. This is AV, the fabulous college girl I disciple, 2 of our 8th graders and 1 of our freshmen. LOVE these girls!!!

That wasn't too bad.
I'll tag...
1. Katie G.
2. Kristi M.
3. Sara D.
4. Kim M.

Have fun friends!

No comments: