Friday, May 22, 2009

Girls!

J. getting ready for her dance recital with Nina's.
I've known her since the end of her 6th grade year. She was in my small group then. Now she's (almost) all grown up and finishing up her sophomore year in high school.

D. is in the same dance recital.
She's currently in my small group - and a real thinker when it comes to real issues. What a joy to have her in our group!

A. is D.'s big sister... and, yes, in the same dance recital.
She's finishing up her junior year and getting ready for her second overseas trip with studentLIFE.

C. and I after a dinner at good ole Subway. I've known her since the end of her 6th grade year. She and J. (above) were in the same small group.

PS - Yes, I am shorter than ALL of the girls in these photos. I'm okay with that because that's how God made me! :)

No comments: