One of my good friends will only have access to 2 eyes of a stove and a microwave to cook meals for her family of 4. I want to help her out in any way that I can. If you would please either leave me a comment or send an email to alifewellphotographed@gmail.com with your favorite stove top meals (or just a few that you like at least).
Sorry there is no picture. There will be more to come this week I promise!
New Blog... I'm a dot com!
16 years ago
3 comments:
Thanks Shannon! I have to go to the store to get groceries for your suggestions!
Here are a few that I came up with off the top of my head...
1. Stir fry is all stove top... rice and chicken and veggies (My most recent fav is from Kraft but I've changed it up some: i used chicken, jasmine rice, and a bag of stir fry veggies)
2. breakfast for dinner - pancakes, grits, eggs, sausage, omlets
3. any hamburger/chicken/tuna helper
4. tacos (soft shells)
5. spaghetti (any pasta with sauce, really... have you had tortellini? That's a fun pasta hot or cold, sauce or not)
6. mac'n'cheese (not the homemade kind, sad)
7. Ming Tsai has some freezer meals that we like
8. grilled cheese and tomato soup
9. EGG SALAD sandwiches!!! :)
10. a whole website for stovetop meals... http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/preparation-method/Technique/stovetop/
BBQ chicken sandwiches, just brown up the chicken, then shred it, add the bbq sauce and put on a bun, YUM!
Can she take a crockpot with her because that could totally help her cooking...
Post a Comment