
Enjoying a little cornhole tourney and free for all volleyball.

Yes, he's riding a mechanical bull! I'm pretty sure 96% of the students and leaders that came rode that bull. It was AWESOME!

This was my "secret project" all week - and I've been looking forward to sharing it with you!
All the lady leaders that were there... some of us had to stick out of the sides. :)

Our stunning studentLIFE staff!

Game 27 or so of the basketball tournament. Not quite NBA but still some major competition.
Nathan Smith spoke with the students afterward.
We had a fantastic night celebrating the end of the school year (for our students on the traditional school calendar). Please be praying for the students that heard the gospel for the first time. Specifically, KN. I got to share the gospel with her after the night was over. She is not connected with our church so her friend SF is her connection right now.
2 comments:
That mural is awesome!
Girl you could go into a birthday party business with the making murals for cute pictures and then taking pictures. So much talent! Love you.
Post a Comment