
I love when the Rezens come to visit... They always bring more friends! This time they brought Shannon and Lauren who are now in college. They were in a student ministry Jen and I worked with several years ago. It was so fun to see them! And also in this picture is a couple of foreign exchange students.

I was walking down the hall today at work and saw Amber through the conference room windows wearing the same outfit! How funny! We totally didn't plan it but we both thought, "Hey, if you're going to wear a t-shirt to work you might as well dress it up with a jean skirt." As for the Mary Jane Crocs... well, almost every one of the the ladies on staff has them. It's so funny when we all wear them on the same day.
1 comment:
i love your green bag! youre so hip!
Post a Comment