Friday, October 05, 2007

Today's Ten - Unknowns

Ten Things you probably didn't know about me... until know.

1. I don't like things with hearts or Disney characters on them or movies that have talking animals. Animals aren't supposed to talk... only Balaam's donkey... and one that once.

2. My best friends live all across the world. I've been getting together with the 6 from college at least once a year - 9 years running - the most recent have been for weddings.

3. I played violin in 6th, 7th and 8th grade. All the girls in orchestra had a crush on Joey. I wonder what he's doing now.

4. My last name has all the vowels. Not including that fickle "y". You may have known that one already. In that case this would just be some trivia.

5. My dad and I used to go grocery shopping every Monday night when I lived with my parents. I am pretty sure that we set some sort of shopping record. We were quick.

6. My mom and I used to watch ER together, but apart, every Thursday night when I didn't live with them.

7. I was in a sorority in high school. My little sis was almost a foot taller than me. I know, not a surprise.

8. I have been to Romania 3 times - and would love to move there one day... maybe. Isus te Iubeste. (Jesus loves you)

9. My family and I went to the shooting range 2 years ago over Thanksgiving or maybe it was Christmas, I can't remember. I'm a pretty good shot too.

10. I used to do stock for a Hallmark store. My only work in retail. I only worked the register when there was a mad rush. I'd much rather be organizing things!

No comments: