Just a little bit of the everyday today...

Is there a dead bat in there?
We started the morning with a smell that I've heard was really terrible. I have a really bad cold and can't smell a thing. Jason checked the ceilings and... nothing.

KMike and I were sent on a key run...

On our way to our destination we saw this truck. Yea Bonnie!

We made it...
The Summit Church at Brier Creek.

Are we going to get in?

We ended up going around back where we found Danny slaving away building this shelf. I thought I'd help out a little.

Then we played a little Where's Waldo in the worship center.
Can you find KMike?

Can you find me?

Then we took a chance to show you how to do things...
Here's the camera worker.

...and the bass player (air guitar style!)

... and the eager church goer.
So, as you can see, it is quite fun to be a church staffer!
No comments:
Post a Comment