So, I have had a few friends suggest that I sell my cards. I really enjoy making them but don't know that I have the time to do the business of selling them.
I'd love to hear your input, please. Even if I don't know you. :)
Here are a few cards, etc that I've done.
(I know the picture quality isn't great but I hope you are still able to see the cards well enough)
I'd love to hear your input, please. Even if I don't know you. :)
Here are a few cards, etc that I've done.
(I know the picture quality isn't great but I hope you are still able to see the cards well enough)
11 comments:
I think you should sell them!
hannah
i would definitely buy them. would you take rupiah?
:-) hilary
I can help with the Parenthesis stuff :)
Your cards are really cool and I'm sure people would want to buy them. But my experience has been that when you make your fun hobby a business, it's not usually fun anymore...
I agree with Baker...Your stuff is awesome but again from experience when you make your hobby into a business, it takes the joy out of it.
I say enjoy it as your hobby - it brings lots of other people joy, too. Give them as gifts - teach classes - continue using it as a ministry...(not that I would have any experience making money...just ask my facebook hijacking husband.)
contact a great friend of mine, Laura Williams
tomatol@aol.com - she does this and does sell her cards and has gotten in mags and everything. She is a wife and a mom of a toddler, but loves doing this. I'm sure she would love to talk about it more with you - the ups and downs and busyness of the business! They are great
I like the personal touch that they have!
Love you!!
i ESPECIALLY love those christmas trees!! i might SO have to steal that idea!!! ;)
It would depend on how big a business you wanted. It does become a hassel when you have a deadline to meet and you have brain-lock! Holding classes might do better until you are willing to sell your home, body and soul to a home business. DD
Your cards are awesome! You could sell them on www.esty.com.
Post a Comment