Top Ten - Video Shorts
I have recently viewed some hilarious videos online. I thought I'd share my Top Ten with you! Some are videos, some commercials. Some are short (as the title portrays), some are more lengthy. Have fun but don't blame me for anything you don't agree with in them. :) I'd love to hear what videos you have found that are fun to watch!!!
1. Apologize These are in no particular order but my favorite right now - this one - comes from a few former students (one of which is a current middle school leader with us).
2. OK Go - Here it Goes Again
3. Trigon Commercial
4. Mastercard - We Want the Funk
5. Beer Launching Fridge
6. Potato Gun - Tennis Ball Launcher
7. Me Church
8. Jesus vs. The Devil - Halloween
9. Evangelism Linebacker
10. Get in Here Ministries The video is at the bottom left hand of the screen
New Blog... I'm a dot com!
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment