I am blogging about my new Macbook... on my PC. Seriously.
I had big plans to blog about the Macbook from the Macbook. Somehow I can't get pictures to come up in Blogger using my Mac. Anyone have any ideas? I'll be at the office tomorrow, stop on by and help a girl out.

It was such an exciting time in the office this morning when my Macbook came in that everyone decided to clap and sing. It was a celebration!

See how excited I was? I'm still pretty excited!

There is a joke about the macbook nano. If you have a macbook then you probably know what I'm talking about. If you don't then you are smarter than some of the rest of us.

David wanted to make sure that we got a picture of Ryan on the PC...

Look at little Mac all safe for his first ride home! :)
A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to my brother and parents for my best 30th birthday present!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
3 comments:
sometimes Blogger doesnt like Safari, the internet that MAC uses. Download another one (i use firefox) and just use firefox explorer when you want to blog. so thats chat. my Ichat is Smorginsky.
Welcome to the world of MAC. I absolutely love mine!
YAY!!! im so glad that you've converted. i love you a way lot. as soon as i get internet in my flat we'll skype again and i'll give you a tour of MY place :)
Post a Comment