Saturday, May 03, 2008

A Baker's Dozen

When we arrived we got an apple with our name and table number on it. The Summit crowd got to choose our table or as one of the guys said, 'Lotto numbers for the night.' :)
We found our table number on these beautifully arranged flowers.

My friend, Amber, was responsible for the flowers. Amber, seriously, BEAUTIFUL (you and the flowers)!

The (cup)cake(s).

"Candy! Go on, Gitcha Sum"

This was the bag for the candy.

Just when we thought it was as fun as it could get...
S'mores were brought out - complete with sticks and fire!

Oh and there were games to be played as well. Corn Hole anyone?
I've never played but I think I would really like it. The next time you play, would you invite me?

I wish I had a video of this blue grass band. The guy second from the left must have been a headbanger growing up because his head was a'bangin' while he played that gitar. (I know I spelled it wrong, it's supposed to be country)

And this is Merriem, she's the one that made sure the wedding went off without a hitch. Wait, they did get hitched. You know.

Here's the happy couple!
Congratulations Chris and Katie Baker!!!

2 comments:

KP Derby said...

I love all of your pictures! Yes the night was beautiful. I want to marry Kev all over again and have a repeat in decor etc. Did you happen to see that adorable well behaved baby girl there? She was so cute. I wonder if anyone got her picture? It was so nice to get to hangout with you, miss you!

Katie Baker said...

Shannon, you got some great pics. We had so much fun seeing them this morning! Thanks for being there and for capturing some really cool details. You are super talented! See you soon :-)