Wednesday, May 28, 2008

How We Remembered

Memorial Day flowers and flag

Kathryn got to hold the 3 week old (who was born 3 weeks early)

My new friend was sleepy and so precious

This cookout was one of those that you don't know what to expect before you go but when you get there you have a blast! One of those points was when April came out to the deck. Such a fun surprise! She makes me laugh!!!

There we were minding our own business catching up with each other and making new friends when all of a sudden out of nowhere came these delectable treats. It turns out our table was meant for desserts! Yes, that is chocolate chocolate chip pound cake in front of me. Mmm mmm

My favorite picture of the day!
My sweet little sleeper(see picture at beginning of post) woke up and wanted to play down in the backyard. As we were walking off the deck we had a little tickle-fest and someone snapped this picture. She and her sisters had the best laugh!

They say that your taste buds change as you get older. When I was younger I loved green beans. Now, not a chance, unless I'm being extra polite, you are getting a green bean in me.
I can't remember if I liked watermelon as a child but for as long back as I can remember I haven't liked watermelon. Now, I love watermelon flavored things (jolly ranchers - which by the way is a weird name for candy, huh?) but the actual fruit, nah. So I thought that I would give it a try again. The reaction picture isn't pretty. It also isn't on this blog.
I don't like watermelon... still.

My friend Whitney picked up my camera and took some pics. Actually, most of the pictures on this blog post were taken by her or Amber. Thanks, friends, for helping me have a life well photographed!


No comments: