1. It says "Get Well Soon" in stickers on the back.
2. And it's a collar. I know, I know. There's something wrong with calling something a person is supposed to wear the same thing as something an animal wears. But that's the way it is. She'll have to wear a soft collar for about a month after the surgery. She doesn't have to wear THIS soft collar though. :)
I took video of her opening it and I sure am glad that I did. Her response was priceless!
She's got pre-op at 9:30am and then surgery at 12:40pm. Thanks for your prayers!
She's got pre-op at 9:30am and then surgery at 12:40pm. Thanks for your prayers!
1 comment:
my favorite part is her asking if it is the right size! i just shot you an email to check and see how it went today. i hope ya'll are all doing well. love you alot.
Post a Comment