Saturday, May 31, 2008

Quota Met

I have some great pictures from a cookout last night but I can't put them up. Sad. It seems that 2 1/2 years of blogging has met my quota for photo storage on this blog.

I have a few different options:

1. Start a new blog with a link from this one
2. Delete old pictures
3. Never put pictures up again

Obviously #3 is not really an option. #2 is appealing because I have actually wanted to print out my blog to have a hard copy scrapbook of sorts. The question is, how? #1 doesn't sound too bad either except I like my blog name.

So, what do you think? I really need your help since you are the ones who read it.

6 comments:

Jen T. said...

there is a company that will print your blog and make it into a book, but i don't know what it is. i think that's an awesome idea.

Anonymous said...

WordPress...highly recommend it and there is a way to port (move content) your blog entries over to it. Possibly time for you own hosting account and domain name. You can get both pretty cheap and you would have a lot of room to post and store stuff.

Alan
http://www.ajwired.com

Kim McGee said...

I vote for 2 but the other suggestions sound better! Let me know what you decide since I need to move ours too!

Sarah said...

i vote #1 title - alifetoowellphotographed
i love you!

Jenn Harrison said...

I say if you like blogger, just create a second blog, link it here and call it alifewellphotographed2 or alifewellphotographedpart2...That way when this problem arises again you can just start with ...3 or ...part3! (And I'm sure you've already considered this idea!!)

Matthew said...

Let me see if I can talk to some people at Google.....